COrDIS represents a new product line of Genetic Human Identification kits. This product line is unique by it's format, sensitivity and performance.
COrDIS kits are built as STR multiplex assays for forensic or paternity use. The quality is successfully tested by passing GEDNAP Proficiency Test for forensic DNA typing. The key features of kits are:
- Highest multiplexity due to five dye chemistry
- Easy to use design of the kit with minimal contamination risk: the reaction mix is provided in ready to use format in separate PCR tube
- High stability of the kit due to freeze-dried format of reaction mix. Kit can be shipped at ambient temperature
- Kit contains necessary plastic consumables (PCR-tubes, 96-well plate) and all necessary reagents. Also internal DNA size standard and Hot Start DNA polymerase are included
- Reaction components are optimized to provide highest sensitivity and tolerance to inhibitors
- Limit of detection: < 50 pg; optimal concentration range: 0,2 - 2 ng
- No need for DNA extraction while working with standard - samples (FTA cards, buccal swabs, dry blood stains)
STR kits are produced in 5 different forms:
19 STR loci + Amelogenin
(COrDIS Plus PCR Amplification kit; D3S1358, D5S818, D7S820, D8S1179, D13S317, D16S539, D18S51, D21S11, CSF1PO, FGA, TH01, TPOX, VWA, D1S1656, D2S441, D10S1248, D12S391, D22S1045 and SE33)Cordis Plus More Info...
COrDIS-11Multiplex analysis of 10 STR loci plus Amelogenin
Set for multiplex amplification of 18 STR-markers of the Y-chromosomeCordis Y More Info...
Set for multiplex amplification of 14 STR-X-chromosome markers.Cordis X More Info...