Fully Automated 2 Microplate Analyser
The reliable platform for your automated microELISA / IFA testing
Hit a home run for automated microELISA testing
The new Personal LAB is the answer for laboratories who demand an organised and flexible solution in total automation of microELISA assays.
The new Personal LAB provides you a daily high performance in constant speed and will play a central role in making your working routine increasingly efficient.
The new Personal LAB is the fully automated 2-plate microELISA processor, which embraced state of the art technology, high-level specifications and durable performance on a compact footprint in a beautiful new Italian design. Innovative applications with both hard- and software modules, give you the unique advantage of processing quickly, reliable and noiseless, 2-microplates independent in a flexible assay environment with user-friendly interface.
Multi-assay processing is ideal for Personal LAB in addition to small-to mid-sized sample testing. With Adaltis’ 35-years manufacturing experience and our unique expertise, we created a new Personal LAB with superior flexibility, reliability and ease of use. Its versatility combines the perfect instrument for the most demanding laboratory, next to laboratories that make first steps into automation ofmicroELISA routine.
Features & Benefits
- Breaking feature is the direct loading ‘kit-to instrument’ from the assay kit reagent bottles / control vials, onto working platform of the instrument – no reagents or control consumables are required anymore.
- The new, easy to use interface enables you to program almost all the protocols of microELISA assays currently available on the market.
- PSID – true Positive Sample Identification.
- Accommodating fully barcoded reagents inventory.
Flexible loading dock for accommodating:
- Different slides for loading different vials/bottles of controls/standard/reagents.
- Different slides for loading different formats of sample tubes.
- ‘Genuine open system’.
- Maximised precision and efficient pipetting by using 200 uL tips and 1000 uL tips.
- Zero carry-over by using disposable tips for sample pipetting.
- Detection for clotting, bubbles and insufficient volume during pipetting.
- Level sensing on all instrument liquids and –buffers loaded on the instrument.
- 2-independent pipetting systems ensure maximum efficiency in pipetting speed and distribution of the liquids/samples: a fast pipetting maintaining accuracy and efficiency.
- Each of the two microplates is fully independent programmable for pipetting, temperature, incubation, washing and reading.
- MicroELISA and IFA technology combined in one instrument platform.
- Open system for accommodating maximum flexibility for varying testing needs.
- Latest hardware technology provides reduced maintenance, increased precision and reliability.
- Modern software applications enable remote support and diagnostics.